Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And the day is not even done yet!

I went to a Wives Coffee today at wonderful Marlene's apartment. You can see Marlene in the far left, then Stephanie, Anna and Brynn. We were just chillin' relaxin' all cool for awhile after most of the wives left. Missing is Christina, Tara, Brooklyn and Megan, but they all still got their pictures taken! I will miss the closeness I have with all these wonderful ladies!
Then I went to "Happy Quilt" by myself and picked up some fabric. I might try to go next Wednesday again before I leave. I found the cutest owl fabric and some really awesome Asian-inspired prints. I got about 20 yards total for less than $30. Do you think I should go back? Anyone want anything? Sarah? Katie? Katie, they had some of the apple fabric you used in a pinafore. Sarah, I think of your dolls the whole time I'm there! I wish they had some decorator weight fabric. It's my only complaint and minor at that. I will miss some things about Korea! Especially the great friends I've made here!

2 comments: